Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Today was an exhaustive day of training as we were at it for nearly 12 hours with tons of information to digest and cultivate. With the first day of training quickly coming to an end, I remain positive and honestly, somewhat excited about the future.

I would try to explain what I learned today but it is getting late and my eyeballs are bloodshot already! I will share a few of my thoughts though. For those of you who are an NPPA photographer and have been to the workshop in Norman, Oklahoma, it is easy to understand because you have basically been through the training. The ideas and principles of telling a good story were drilled into our head and we were even sent out to shoot and edit a story with a public critique session to follow.

The day zipped right by even though it was really long. I am anxiously awaiting the things that the rest of this week will have in store for me. The photo was taken by VJ Neil Orne.

No comments: