Tuesday, July 26, 2005


One of the things that I like about the vj transformation is the equipment. The size and quality of the camera can't be beat. The picture of me is a good example of what I am talking about. I grabbed the picture from the video I was shooting from the back of a motorcycle. Since my new camera is small, I am able to get shots that were not possible with my old 25lb sx beta cam. The problem with the new equipment is that I do not know its limitations and full capabilities. The limitations are more of an operator problem than any thing else and I will be fluent with the camera in no time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site Todd Dunn, is cool. When I was searching for Balanzas yours was one of the best. While working on my site Balanzas I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your site Todd Dunn, is cool. When I was searching for Cooper Harper yours was one of the best. While working on my site Cooper Harper I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!