Friday, November 11, 2005

Still Learning

I’m almost four months into this vj thing and I still enjoy it. I have even become a little faster in the writing process and feel more confident about hitting deadlines on time. I’m making progress with my voice and how I sound but I still have a long way to go.

I had an opportunity to do my second career live shot this week from Clarksville, TN. My first live shot was also from Clarksville but I was not as good the second time around. I haven’t looked at the tape yet but the feed back I heard said I looked and sounded like I felt. I felt nervous and lacked confidence in what I wanted to say which unfortunately showed on TV. I'm will working on the areas which need improving and continue to learn.

On the plus side, I have my new car assigned to me and on Friday night, I’m getting ready to go jump it and head for home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so do all vjs at krn get to take their work car home?