Sunday, November 06, 2005

Guess who's back?!

Thanks for those who have been checking in to see if I am still around... it's nice to be missed! It's amazing how quickly time passes and with each passing day, I tell myself, I will get on here and post an entry. Things have been busy but who can't understand that, especially this time of year with the holidays right around the corner?

The week of October 23-29 I was down in Slidell, Louisiana with my church helping with disaster relief. What an awesome opportunity! As many of you know, this is an area where Neil, Davis and me spent some time right after Hurricane Katrina first hit. You would be amazed at the amount of work that still needs to be done for the next several months - it really surprised me. This trip was easier on my heart since I felt like I was able to make a tangible difference, even if it was one yard at a time.

The vj thing is going well. I'm getting a new car any day now- it's getting the windows tinted and radios transferred. I feel like I'm becoming a faster writer but it is still my weakness. It certainly doesn't flow out of me like I would hope.

This is enough writing for now because I don't want to overwhelm anyone on my first day back.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad to see you back and posting, Todd! Love the photo of Gracie-- adorable costume :)