Thursday, November 17, 2005

Computers!

There are days when I love computers and can’t even remember how I ever managed without them. Then there are days like today when I could take a 10lb hammer and smash the living day lights out of my computer. Boy would that feel good until the boss wants to know why I can’t edit any stories.

I’m sure most of my problems are from my lack of computer knowledge and not knowing what I’m doing. I have come a long way in a short amount of time. Compared to just a few months ago I’m a whiz now but that’s not saying much.

It is hard to spend any extra time on the computer other than what I need to do for work. I think that is one of the reasons writing a blog has become a chore. The computer and the fact I’m not a very good writer! Writing is a laborious process for me. I keep hoping it will get easier and I guess it has a little but not as easy as I would like.

No comments: