Friday, August 18, 2006

Me Working


A friend sent me the picture taken while I was working on a story about soldiers returning from Iraq. To tell the story, I decided to do a "nat" package, which is short for natural sound. Instead of using my voice to tell the story I used natural sound, in this case it was sound from six year old Hunter Brown and his Mom. I tried to let viewers see what Hunter experienced while waiting for his dad to get home. Check it out for yourself.

There are about 1500 of 20,000 101st soldiers home now so I will be doing several more of these homecoming stories. Do you get tired of them? What kind of stories would you like to see? Give me some feed back and your thought. I've got a few ideas in mind already but I bet you guys have some pretty good ideas of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,
Thank you so much. I can not tell you how much this meant to me. We have something now to always look back at. Thank you for making this even more special than I ever thought was possible. Hunter enjoyed being taped. Thanks!!!