Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Center Hill Lake












I have been looking forward to getting back out on the lake this whole week. It has been two weeks since I been able to get out and take advantage of the smooth waters of Center Hill Lake. This summer, I been able to get out on the water fairly regularly. I had to work last Saturday, which was down right painful since the weather was perfect for the lake. Hot and sunny. My friend is threatening to revoke my boat privileges because I agreed to work. We have standing plans to hit the lake every weekend if the weather is good and he told me I should know better.

When the water is as smooth as glass it is the best time to ski. My wife learned to ski last summer and you should see her now. She is quite good and jumps the wake like a pro. I like to ride a wake board. Being able to cut into the wake and jump the entire wake is pretty cool. I working on pulling off a trick while I'm in the air. I will try to get some pics of the action to post next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd, Don't call it quits yet. There still is a lot of good skiing weather yet. In fact as we get into fall the lake becomes less and less crowded. I know, I've been skiing and boating on Center Hill since 1963. Now that was way back in the day. You can find me in Raccoon Hollow hanging out around the slalom course. Good skiing. Gordy McKelvey