Sunday, April 15, 2007

Promo Spot



A thirty second promo spot edited from a story I put together.


I haven't been able to do much VJing these days because I've been working as a photographer on the evening shift. (1:30-10:30pm) There was a need on the shift for some photographers so I was moved back to the evening shift. I miss being the Military VJ, but the powers that be did not think the beat was worth a full time VJ. I hope to be able to start working as a VJ on a regular basis again soon and I hope to be able to get back to the day shift. I have very little quality time with my wife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all miss the great military stories you did up here for the soliders. Hope you get to come back up here and be the voice for them again in the future. You were different - you cared.