Friday, October 13, 2006

Tennessee History Festival

If you are looking for something to do on Saturday, check out the 3rd annual Tennessee History Festival going on at the Bicenntenial Capital Mall State Park. The festival features actors in period costumes sharing there knowlegde of history with anyone willing to listen.

I did a story Friday about the festival but I focused on the WWII re enactors. Check it out here but if you can go see it in person. It's worth the trip downtown.


If you don't already read Andy Cordan's blog, That's Messed Up, check it out. I laugh out loud every time I read it. My personal favoriate is the story about his neighbors dog. Scroll down on his blog until you see the sqatting dog. He posted the story Oct. 2

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have wondered if Jenna McKee, who did a story on News 2 Sunday night, October 29th, is the same Jenna I knew from Goodpasture Christian School. I could not find her anywhere on the site, but would really love to know if that was her.

Ashley said...

Please visit my blog today for information about a local/Hendersonville Make a Wish Event

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is alora.The Bicenntenial capital Mall state park is located in the shadow of the state capitol in downtown Nashville.
==================================
annika
Tennessee Drug Treatment