Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Blog title?

I have heard several comments over the last year that I'm the only VJ who post on this blog. It's true. I started New2vj last year as my personal blog when News 2 announced we were switching to VJ's. I thought people would be interested in a behind the scenes look into what was going through my head as I transformed from a news photographer into a video journalist.

The last year went by really fast. I can hardly believe I've been doing this for a year already. The blog has transformed a little over the year. I still try to give you a behind the scenes look at things when I can. I also talk about stories I've recently done or up coming stories I'll be doing soon.

I've been thinking of changing the name of this blog. Any suggestions from the four of you who still read my ramblings? Let me know what you think.

No comments: